Monday, June 30, 2014

Banana_elephant's first Music Monday!

Hello everyone, Banana_elephant here for my first Music Monday! I'll be taking care of everything Music Monday until the end of the month (-ish), and I'm really excited!
On Thursday I'm leaving to stay at my cousin's house, and they live between four and five hours away. A lot of times when I'm in the car for a long period of time I listen to music or read. Below I'll show you what I expect my playlist to look like going north and coming back down south.

North Playlist:
I'm actually really fond of Pop Music and Pop Culture, so whenever I'm excited or nervous (in this case, excited) that's the genre I listen to. Usually my playlist (I love making playlist for every situation, I just love music) includes artists such as BTR, 5th Harmony, a little 1D, and some good old (not really old, haha) 5 Seconds of Summer.
     -Miss Moving On, 5th Harmony 
     -She Looks so Perfect, 5SoS
     -Worldwide, BTR
     -We Are, BTR
     -Story of My Life, 1D
     -What Makes You Beautiful, 1D
     -24/Seven, BTR
     -Elevate, BTR
     -Windows Down, BTR
     -Halfway There, BTR
     -Lift Your Spirit- Aloe Blacc
     -Mmm Yeah, Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull
     -Burn, Ellie Goulding
     -Stereo Hearts, Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine
     -People Like Us, Kelly Clarkson
     -Me and My Broken Heart, Rixon
     -Hall of Fame, The Script feat. will.i.am
     -Replay, Zendaya
     -Am I Wrong, Nico and Vinz
     -Say Something, A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera
     -Titanium, cover by Madilyn Baily
     -Keep Ur Eyes on Me, DWB
     -Eye of the Storm, Lovett
     -Every Time We Touch, Cascada 

South Playlist:
I'm going to be real tired on the way home, so I'm going to listen to all instrumental music. I have an obsession with instrumental, and that's probably because I play quite a few instruments. One of my favorite things ever are TV show or movie theme songs.
     -Canon In D, Pachebel
     -Adagio in D Minor, John Murphy
     -Ben (National Treasure Theme), Trevor Rabin
     -I Am the Doctor, Murray Gold
     -Clara?, Murray Gold
     -The Long Song, Murray Gold
     -Amy in the Tardis, Murray Gold
     -The Face of Boe, Murray Gold
     -The Legend Begins, Audiomachine
     -Concerning Hobbits, Howard Shore
     -Neville the Hero, Alexandre Desplat
     -We Want Glory Freedom, Instrumental Core
     -An Argument/You're Mufasa's Boy/Remember, Hans Zimmer
     -Into the West, Howard Shore
     -Vesper, David Arnold and Nicholas Dodd
     -With Love, Vincent, Murray Gold
     -Doomsday, Murray Gold
     -A Game of Cricket, Adrian Johnston
     -New Beginnings, Brian Tyler
     -Arrival At Aslan's How, Harry Gregson-Williams
     -Boe, BBC National Orchestra of Wales
     -Nara, E.S Posthumus
     -Long, Long Time Ago, Javier Navarrete

Well, that's all for now I guess. I suggest you listen to some or all of these songs, they're some of my favorites.  Who knows what my subject will be next week, so goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment