Monday, June 16, 2014

Music Mondays With not_luna_lovegood #3 *Update 6-18-14*

Hello, it's me, not_luna_lovegood. I don't know if you saw my latest post, but it was me ranting about what I felt was the worst song of the year, #selfie. And now that I look back at that post, I realize that it was just an overall terrible post, and I regret it. I was really, and I mean REALLY harsh, negative, in a few parts, racist, and just overall really rude. I also looked at Quidditch_Turtle's post on selfies and completely spoiled it. I just feel awful about that, and I really should have let my audience have to wait to see what it was. Here are two excerpts from the post:

"I have literally no idea what to post...*goes and looks at Quidditch_Turtle's post for the next Whatever Wednesdays* GOT IT!" 

and:

"I didn't tell you what Quidditch_Turtle's next article is about on purpose. You'll have to wait until Wednesday to see, if you couldn't guess already!"

After realizing what I had done, I've decided to do the right thing and...HASTA LA VISTA, RUDE, TERRIBLE POST! You shall be gone forever!

So I'm going back to what I was originally going to do, count down the Top 10 songs on the Billboard Hot 100! Here is a link to the Billboard website, which is my source for this information and where you can listen to and buy the songs!

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

10. "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith (Up 9. Last Week: 19. Peak on Chart: 10. Weeks on Chart: 9)

9. "Summer" by Calvin Harris (Same. Last Week: 9. Peak on Chart: 9. Weeks on Chart: 12.)

8. "Am I Wrong?" by Nico & Vinz (Down 2. Last Week: 6. Peak on Chart: 6. Weeks on Chart: 8.)

7. "Rude" by MAGIC! (Up 1. Last Week: 8. Peak on Chart: 7. Weeks on Chart: 8.)

6. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams (Down 1. Last Week: 5. Peak on Chart: 1. Weeks on Chart: 23.)

5. "Wiggle" by Jason Derulo featuring Snoop Dogg (Up 5. Last Week: 10. Peak on Chart: 5. Weeks on Chart: 6.)

4. "Turn Down For What" by DJ Snake & Lil Jon (Same. Last Week: 4. Peak on Chart: 4. Weeks on Chart: 24.)

3. "All Of Me" by John Legend (Same. Last Week: 3. Peak on Chart: 1. Weeks on Chart: 35.)

2. "Problem" by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea (Same. Last Week: 2. Peak on Chart: 2. Weeks on Chart: 6.)

1. "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX (Same. Last Week: 1. Peak on Chart: 1. Weeks on Chart: 14.)

I don't really have any comments on the songs. I don't know, but it seems like pop music has been getting kinda boring and repetitive lately. It seems like all the songs are either about love, partying, or inappropriate stuff which I will not mention because we like to keep things appropriate at the Brick Wall. I miss the days when pop music was more interesting.

Sorry for being harsh and rude in my original post, and I promise nothing like that will ever happen again!

not_luna_lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment