Monday, June 2, 2014

Music Mondays with not_luna_lovegood #1

Hello, you've reached Music Mondays! I'm not_luna_lovegood, and I'll be here to tell you all about music and stuff during the month of June! When June is over, I'll be moving to Travel Tuesdays and Banana_Elephant will be doing Music Mondays! Since this is my first entry on the blog, I thought I would take some time to introduce myself to y'all!

First of all, I am NOT the character Luna Lovegood from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, nor do I know her at all. But I can assure you that if I did know her, we would totally be BFFs! Just wanted to get that out there, haha. I don't know how I came up with my username, I was just sitting there in health class and it just came to me.

So anyway, I'm gonna list some random facts about me in an attempt to introduce myself.


1. I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan. Mention Harry Potter around me and I will start screaming and fangirling because I love it so much. #potterheadandproud

2. I love music! I play clarinet in school band, piano, and I'm going to learn guitar this summer. My favorite genre of music is pop, which is what we talk about on Music Mondays.

3. I refuse to answer any and all personal questions (my real name, age, address, school, etc.) and comments (I think I know you, I know what your personal Instagram is, etc.). I'm terrified of stalkers. Don't even bother posting personal questions and/or comments because they won't show up.

4. The idea for the Brick Wall first started about a month or two ago, but it wasn't until about a week ago that the idea became a reality. We were just talking at lunch and saying the randomest things when we thought, "Hey, why don't we start a blog about us saying random things?" And finally, after waiting for around a month, Quidditch_Turtle finally started the blog!

5. We came up with the name "The Brick Wall" because of the brick wall near the table we sit at in our school cafeteria. One of the bricks has a piece of masking tape that says "Brick" taped on it. And that's sort of how we came up with the name.

6. I'm not just a grammar Nazi, I consider myself Grammar Hitler. Seriously! Use the wrong "there" in a sentence (We saw the train sitting their as opposed to We saw the train sitting there) or something like that and I will start raging madly.

7. I love to read and write. Besides Harry Potter, my favorite series are Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Divergent, and The Hunger Games. Right now, I'm writing a story and I'm not really sure how to explain what it's about. I might publish it on another website when it's done.

8. I'm a big fan of Disney movies. I love them all, but I'd say my favorite is Finding Nemo (which is actually made by Pixar but I count it as a Disney movie). Finding Nemo is my favorite movie of all time!

9. My favorite color is blue because if I were a student at Hogwarts (school in the Harry Potter series, in case you didn't know that, but you probably do) I would be in Ravenclaw House, and if I were in one of the factions from the Divergent series, I would be in Erudite. Coincidentally, both Ravenclaw and Erudite have blue for their representing color!

10. I would love to be a famous singer, but I sound like a dying cow when I sing, so that will never happen!

So that’s just a little bit about me. I hope you enjoy our blog!

not_luna_lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment