Monday, June 9, 2014

Music Mondays with not_luna_lovegood #2

Hello, welcome to Music Mondays with not_luna_lovegood! This week, I was originally going to talk about what I thought the song of the summer would be, but I didn't have enough time to do that. So I'm going to tell you about what some of my LEAST favorite types of music are. You already know from my previous post that pop music is my favorite, but what about the songs, genres, and artists I don't like? That's what I'll talk about today.

First of all, I really, really don't like modern-day country music. You know, where they constantly talk about the same things: girls, trucks/tractors, and alcohol and all the guys sound the same. I hate it! It's so repetitive and as I said before, all the guys sound the same! I mean, how am I supposed to tell the difference between, say, Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean? I found this video a while ago (I believe it was on the YouTube homepage one time) and it explains pretty much why I hate country music. The link is below.


I also dislike most current rap music. Most rap music has too much explicit language, but that's not the main reason I hate it. I don't like rap music because, like country music, it's too repetitive on topics! Rappers always talk about the same things: girls, cars, money, alcohol, and doing drugs. It's really annoying and a bad influence on today's youth. Also, a lot of rappers today have the auto-tune turned up so high they don't even sound human! So that explains why I hate rap music.


I feel so mean now! I don't like being so hateful, but these are just my opinions. It's okay if you disagree with me, you have a right to your opinion and I have mine. So there you go.

thank you for staying with me another week!

not_luna_lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment