Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hey guys it's CHUCKLES here and today I will be talking about the eighties breakfast cereal. You might be thinking: WHAAAAT????? It is because I didn't know what else to do and I asked my wonderful mother and this is what she came up with. Yup, eighties breakfast cereal. But anyways some of them are pretty weird. So here goes nothing.

I got this list off of www.buzzfeed.com. (By the way these are all kid cereals I couldn't find any regular ones.) I will only show the box on some of these.

1. Pac-Man Cereal

2. Rainbow Brite Cereal

3. Gremlins Cereal
I'm sorry but what does a Gremlin taste like? *shudders*

4.  And here is one for all you gamers:
Nintendo Cereal System

5. Mr. T Cereal
I wonder what T stands for

6. E.T. Cereal

7. Strawberry Shortcake Cereal
These actually kind of look good, they look like strawberry flavored Cocoa puffs

8.Crispy Critters Cereal
My definition of it is fried road kill.

9. Ghost Busters Cereal
When there is something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!

10. Breakfast With Barbie Cereal
This one I'm going to show you a picture of this one.


I feel like she is saying hello you can eat this cereal because it has poison in it

11. Smurf-Berry Crunch Cereal

12. Batman Cereal

13. Ice Cream Cone Cereal

14. This one is for Banana_Elephant:
C-3PO's Cereal

15. Cabbage Patch Kids Cereal
I HAVE to show you guys the picture of this one.


I'm Sorry, but these things look demonic.

16. Circus Fun Cereal

17. Fruity Yummy Mummy

18. Dunkin' Donuts Cereal
They look like Cheerios... just like Cheerios.

19. G.I. Joe Action Stars Cereal

20. Banana Frosted Flakes
This is probably the most obvious description I have ever heard: Natural banana-flavored sugar frosted flakes of corn with real banana bits. - . -

21. Croonchy Stars Cereal
and apparently it is made by a Swedish Chef.

22. Nerds Cereal
EEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!! That is so gross! If I wanted Nerds cereal I would pour Nerds in a bowl and pour milk over it.

23. Donkey Kong Cereal

24. Morning Funnies

25. S'mores Crunch

So guys that is all for today and this is my last week doing Throwback Thursdays. : (
But I'll see you next week with Fandom Fridays! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment