Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Possible BWB Podcast?

Hello, it's not_luna_lovegood and I'm here with some news! So, the other day, I was talking with the other Brick Wall Bloggers, and we were discussing which social network and stuff each of us would be in charge of. Banana_Elephant is in charge of our Instagram (brick_wall_bloggers), CHUCKLES is in charge of our Pinterest (TheFabulosoFive :)), Mr. Rainbow is in charge of our Facebook, which doesn't exist yet, and Quidditch_Turtle is in charge of the general Brick Wall site. We couldn't think of something for me to be in charge of, and then we decided for me to maybe be in charge of a podcast! It would be hosted by me every Sunday (just audio, no video since we refuse to show our faces, which really sucks since I hate how my voice sounds) and I would answer fan questions and give updates on how the blog is doing. What do you think, should I start the podcast or not? Please give feedback!

not_luna_lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment