Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hey, CHUCKLES here. My mom recently introduced me to the band Fleetwood Mac. They were founded in 1967. But the main singer in the group, Stevie Nicks, had quit and gone solo in 1981.

So the deal about this whole article is I will be listening to the Fleetwood Mac CD Rumours and review each song.

1. Second Hand News:  I like how upbeat and fun this song is and you can understand what they are saying! 4 Stars

2. Dreams: The song itself is slow and peaceful, over all a very good song. It's also a favorite of mine and my moms. 4 1/2 Stars

3. Never Going Back Again: Love this song because of the lyrics it seems as if they want you to keep moving on even when things go wrong.I want Banana_Elephant to learn it on guitar. 5 Stars

4. Don't Stop: I like how the song tells you that if one day is bad just turn it around tomorrow. Or turn that frown upside-down! 3 1/2 Stars

5. Go Your Own Way: This isn't the best song I have ever heard and it's not the worst. But it is probably the one that has the most resemblance to todays music. 3 Stars

6. Songbird: I was a quarter of the way into the song and I stopped listening. It was just about as interesting as the 7 minute long classical music that our elementary music teacher made us listen to so we could identify the instruments. : P 1Star

7. The Chain: I didn't really understand the lyrics but it was good. 31/2 Stars

8. You Make Loving Fun: I don't think it is the best song. 3 Stars

9. I Don't Want To Know: Is pretty much about following your heart. Not my fave. 2 Stars

10. Oh Daddy: I feel as if the song had no volume. The pace and tone was the same all the way through. 2 Stars

11. Gold Dust Woman: The song itself I think was about friendship. Also NO VOLUME. 3 Stars

That's all for this week. Tell me what you think about this band in the comments below. See you guys next week. I'm gonna be a year older next time I see you!

1 comment: