Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Travel Tuesdays with not_luna_lovegood #4

Welcome to Travel Tuesdays with not_luna_lovegood, and today I'm going to talk about fictional places I wish were real because I can't think of anything else to write about.

The number one place I wish was real, but sadly isn't, is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, from the Harry Potter series! I would LOVE to go on the Hogwarts Express, get sorted into my house (I'm pretty sure I'd be in Ravenclaw), learn spells, make new friends, play Quidditch, go to Hogsmeade, and basically have the time of my life at Hogwarts! Hey, I would give up Internet privileges to go to Hogwarts, and I can't go a day without using the Internet. At least we have the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.


Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Another fictional place I wish was real was Camp Half-Blood from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series. I would love to spend my summers there, making new friends and maybe joining some quests! I would also love to play Capture the Flag with everyone! I wish I was a demigod so I could go to Camp Half-Blood.


Camp Half-Blood

I also wish Neverland from Peter Pan was real for a lot of reasons, the first being the fact that it looks so beautiful in the Disney version of Peter Pan! You can also go on adventures, and meet fairies and mermaids! But the main reason why I wish Neverland was real is because you don't have to grow up there! I want to stay a kid forever!


Neverland

The last fictional place? (I'm not sure how else to describe it) I would like to visit in is the TARDIS from Doctor Who. I actually don't watch Doctor Who (but I'm probably going to start watching it sometime soon) but I know a lot about it from CHUCKLES and Banana_elephant, so I know what the TARDIS is and it sounds so cool! I would get to travel throughout time and space, which I think just sounds so freaking awesome!

url
The TARDIS

I'm aware that this is kind of fandom-ish but I can't think of anything else to do for Travel Tuesdays so bear with me now. I'm not_luna_lovegood and I'll see you next week on Travel Tuesdays!

not_luna_lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment