Monday, July 21, 2014

Banana_elephant's Top 5 Television Songs

Banana_elephant here, and this week I bring you my top 5 favorite songs from TV shows! Sorry this post will be short (probably) because I have to practice my piano a lot and stuff...
Anyways, these are my favorite songs from my favorite television series!

1.) Supernatural from Mew Mew Power
By far my favorite song from my favorite anime! EEK! Makes me fangirl just thinking about it! Love the transformation songs though, especially Renee's! I think it fits her personality completely. Speaking of Mew Mew Power, I to this day am still upset that they didn't finish the whole series, because I really do not like watching it subbed!

2.) I Am the Doctor from Doctor Who
Whovian jam in the house! There could not have possibly been a song that fits the Doctor more completely than this one! It's dark and mysterious with lots of energy, you should have a listen if you haven't already. I think it would be really awesome to see a band of Whovians playing this song for some reason.

3.) House of Anubis Theme from House of Anubis
I'm not even sure what it is about this theme that I like so much. Maybe it's because it's so happy and cheery, or maybe it's just the fact that it reminds me of the show. Truthfully, I'm not entirely sure.

4.) Gravity Falls Theme from Gravity Falls
I love this theme! It really has the feeling of what the town of Gravity Falls really is, mysterious and full of energy. What I think is really cool though is how it fits so well into the opening. It just really amazes me for some unknown reason, I mean theme songs are supposed to fit the openings!

5.) Pokemon Original Series Theme from Pokemon the Original Series
This is my favorite opening song from all of the Pokemon series! Nothing beats it, and I really am not a fan of any of the new theme songs, or really the new series at all really. Truthfully, I miss the old Pokemon.

Sorry it was kept short, I've been real busy lately. I'll try to make the next one nice and long! Okay, not too long, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment