Monday, July 14, 2014

Banana_elephant's Top Ten Feel Good Songs

Hey, it's Banana_elephant! This week I'll be talking about my top ten favorite feel good songs. I always listen to these songs whenever I'm down in the dumps.


1.) All About Us, He is We
I think this is one of the cutest songs ever! I recently just heard it for the first time and it's now one of my favs!


2.) Night Like This, LP
This is one of my favorite songs to listen to while on a road trip.  It's one of the greatest songs to just jam out to.

3.) People Like Us, Kelly Clarkson
 I always listen to this song when I'm getting ready to go somewhere or when I do chores. It makes me forget what I'm doing sometimes, but I still get things done on time.

4.) Replay, Zendaya
My #1 song to dance to when I'm bored or have blasting in my ears. I love the energy and the beat. Zendaya's one of my favorite artists and I love most of her songs.

5.) Titanium, David Guetta (feat. Sia)
Number one song to nod your head to the beat! The energy is so powerful in this song and is present in every moment.

6.) We Are, Big Time Rush
Definitely my favorite BTR song of all time. It totally just says everything BTR is about, and I love that. Hearing this song always makes me think of the last episode of the TV series Big Time Rush.

7.) Hall of Fame, The Script (feat. will.i.am)
Best song ever to scream your lungs out to. Still one of my favorite songs, for almost two months it was my jam.

8.) Blown Away, Carrie Underwood
Being brought up around country music, it's the most familiar to me even though I actually don't know the title to most of the songs. By far my favorite country song.

9.) Bleeding Out, Imagine Dragons
I'd have to say this is my favorite Imagine Dragons song. I always scream the following part.
'Cause I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is to bring you down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
And I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you

10.) She Looks So Perfect, 5 Seconds of Summer
 This is the song that I air guitar to just about every time I hear. Absolutely my favorite 5SoS song. Whenever I hear it on that one TeenNick commercial I start jamming out (haha).

I guess these are mostly my favorite songs, but they're just so awesome. I think these are all great jams (marmalade, inside joke) and just are easy to dance to.

So the following really doesn't have much to do with the topic of Music Monday, but I think it's something that I should talk about.
A year ago on this Wednesday, July 16th at 11:22 AM Eastern Time, it will be a year since Talia Joy Castellano passed away. I really looked up to her for her bravery and knidess, she was such a great person and inspired so many people around the world. I hope you listen to her tribute song by the Gospel Boys.
RIP Talia, love you girl.
August 18, 1999-July 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment