Friday, August 1, 2014

Hey! CHUCKLES here. Today I will be doing my last Fandom Friday for awhile. Which really isn't that bad because it probably wasn't my favorite topic. So my topic today is, wait for it... Twilight. Now don't go clicking the little x button at the corner of the screen because this will hopefully be interesting to all of you. Or at least some...

But anyways no I'm not just going to talk about Twilight I am going to talk about all the haters that are against Twilight. Yes I do like Twilight, but, my life is not devoted to it. I mean I have the movies and watched them all but I haven't read the books and don't have all the action figures. My main reason today is to give all the Fangirls of Twilight a pat on the back because it sucks to have your Fandom disliked by the other Fandoms. Over time I have noticed that their are a LOT of Twilight criticism out there. Here are some Examples:

 I laughed so hard
I wish the cast of Twilight had to fight in the #HungerGames
I'm not normally against Twilight fans(I don't like Twilight, though) but I couldn't resist this one.
As you can see the Fandoms that hate it are all very popular Fandoms. I know that this Fandom has a sparkly vampire and all but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this Fandom. For a matter of fact, there is nothing wrong with any Fandom at all. So saying bad things about this Fandom is like saying that the magic in Harry Potter  is dumb, but really it is not. All this criticizing is probably hurting a lot of peoples feelings. And it's not cool. So lets support one another and not the opposite.

Now that I got that out of my system I am going to say that I am on Team Edward. So that is all for today and I will see you in three days. See ya, CHUCKLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment