Monday, August 11, 2014

Hey guys, CHUCKLES here. Sorry that it is a little late in the day for me to be posting this it's just because I was at my cabin. So I will be doing a review on Phillip Phillips' album The World From the Side of  the Moon. So here we go.

  1. Man on the Moon
I honestly don't think this song is super good or super bad It's kind of in the middle. But I do like the message: Make the most of life. 4 stars

2. Home

This is the song that made Phillip Phillips famous. I like how this song makes you feel happy. And, hello, you can actually understand the words! 5 stars

3. Gone, Gone, Gone

I think the message to this song is a very good message: I will always love you no matter what. And this song is one of my favorite songs. 5 stars

4. Hold On

I am not really sure what I think of this song. And usually I can pick a message out in a song but I can't for this one. 3 stars

5. Tell Me a Story

I really like this song, but according to the general public it isn't very good because you never hear it on the radio. 4 stars

6. Get Up Get Down

I also really like this song because it is so fast and fun! (And it is an awesome dancing song.) 5 stars

7. Where We Came From

I like this song because how it kind of reminds me of a journey back to home. 5 stars

8. Drive me

Lets just say I sing this song to my self all the time... and I dance to it. (I love it ;D) 5 stars

9. Wanted Is Love

Honestly this song just makes me sad. It is like happy and fun songs then... BAM! This Song. 2 stars

10. Can't Go Wrong

Okay this song is much better than the last one. But it still isn't a favorite of mine I don't know why but it isn't. 3 stars

11. A Fool's Dance

I think this song is about betrayal and giving up but that doesn't make me not like it. 4 stars

12. So Easy

This song is fun to sing to and all but sometimes it  is kind of boring and sad. 4 stars

So guys tell me what you think of Phillip Phillips' songs in the comments. See you guys next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment