Monday, August 18, 2014

Hey guys, CHUCKLES here, once again I am sorry that this is a little late in the day. I had to clean my hermit crab cage which usually takes me an hour. So anyways today my subject is Native American flute music. As some of you guys know I play the Native American flute and so does my dad. My dad and I did take flute lessons once but really to learn to play you don't need lessons. I have in fact been playing for about three years now.

So you guys wanna know what my flute looks like well I found a picture of a flute almost exact to mine and my dads. Here it is.

 
 
This next one is for Qudditch_Turtle.
 
 
And here are some that I thought were just utterly beautiful.
 
 
So as you can see flutes are beautiful. So on to the music part of it. My favorite flute music artist is Dennis Hawk. He is an awesome flute player with several CDs out for sale. Unfortunately I don't have any : (.
 
Flute Music has literally been around forever. It was one of the first musical instruments. It has been made of many different types of wood and bone. Therefore is not the most tasty instrument to play. Here are some flute music examples.
 
Unfortunately in this one there are other instruments in the background. By the way this is Dennis Hawk.
 
This is Billy Whitefox
 
this is Thomas Walker
 
So guys this is all for today see you next week I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment: