Monday, May 18, 2015

Updates/Fangirling with not_luna_lovegood

Um, hi. It's been a little more than a month since I've posted and I thought I should do an update thing. First I am going to talk about my personal life, then I am going to fangirl. I'm very fangirl-y.

First of all, my personal life: I'm doing good! I've been having a fun time with my friends and discovering my personality. School is almost out for us, and we have around 12 days left. I'm excited to get out of school and have some fun! This summer I'm planning on having fun with my friends, taking summer school classes, and obviously writing on here! 

Now, the FANGIRLING. First, I'm gonna talk about Pitch Perfect 2. As you know, the original Pitch Perfect movie is my favorite. I mean...was. 

I saw the sequel, Pitch Perfect 2 last Friday, and I think it's my new favorite movie. I went with my mom to see it and we both had such a fun time! The main plot of Pitch Perfect 2 is that the Barden Bellas are back and have won the national a cappella championship three times since the first film. After an embarrassing performance in front of the president, Barack Obama, they must redeem themselves and enter a world a cappella championship. This movie has more singing than the first, which was awesome. It also had more of Rebel Wilson's character, Fat Amy, which I found to be a good thing! I thought Pitch Perfect 2 was even funnier than the first mainly because of Fat Amy, and I was crying from laughing so hard! The film even has some touching moments, which you'll have to see to find out. Overall, Pitch Perfect 2 was absolutely amazing to me and I highly recommend you see it if you liked the first! Also, if you do see it in theaters, make sure you see the end-credits scene. I won't spoil anything, but it is SO funny.

And the fangirling doesn't stop there, because the Dancing With The Stars Season 20 finale is tonight and tomorrow night! It's actually on right now as I write this. I've been really watching this season of the show. I can't wait to see who will win, as I think all of the couples in the finale are incredible. After it's over, I will post about my top ten favorite routines from this season, so be on the lookout for that! 

What's a better way to finish my fangirling then with some Taylor Swift? As you may know, the Billboard Music Awards were last night, Sunday, May 18, and Taylor Swift debuted her new music video for her song, "Bad Blood". I bring this up because I am OBSESSED with the video! The video stars Taylor as Catastrophe, a supervillain. Catastrophe teams up with some of her celebrity friends to defeat the backstabbing Arsyn, played by Selena Gomez. One of the main reasons why I love this video is because of all the cameos! It's like everybody in the video was famous, with Selena Gomez, Zendaya, and Ellie Goulding being just a few of the many famous faces I saw. I also love this video because of its futuristic theme and how awesome everyone looks! I linked the video below so you can watch it in all its glory...

Taylor Swift- Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar

That wraps up another post for now! I'm almost positive that my next post will be the aforementioned "Top 10 Dancing With The Stars Season 20 Dances". Hopefully I won't ramble too much in it. See you soon!

not_luna_lovegood (aka Looney)

No comments:

Post a Comment