Thursday, May 28, 2015

 Hey guys, CHUCKLES here! I'm sure your happy to see my shining face again... or rather my text... Anyways, I apologize that I have not posted very much during the school year. It's just that I've had a lot going on lately. Ex: homework, Destination Imagination, going to my cabin. So, I have decided that posting would be a good idea. Now, what will this post be about? How about the my latest updates?

Let's start with school. School has been amazing (unlike most people I really like school). Since the school year is ending let me tell one of my favorite memories from the year. My literature teacher thinks my core class (the class that I travel with most of the day) is a really good class. One day my teacher started to talk to us about an assignment that we had just turned in. Then was started to get off track with our conversation and we were having a lot of fun, so she decided that we should just talk the whole hour... and we did. I am really going to miss her and all my other teachers.

Music has been a big part of my life lately, so I suppose I should tell you about that. I still play tuba and native American flute and I have decided to learn two new instruments. This summer I will be taking guitar and trombone lessons. Hopefully I will catch on to regular guitar quickly so I can try electric guitar which I have always wanted to try.

I have also gotten really into watching YouTube. My current favorite youtuber is Kickthepj. My favorite video that he has made is on of his newer ones. It's called Oscar's Hotel. It's a great short about a magical hotel that is filled with interesting creatures.

Well, I cant think of much else to say.
See ya, CHUCKLES

P.S. I just realized I have already done a post on kickthepj
Oops : (

No comments:

Post a Comment