Friday, May 29, 2015

Dog-lover's Favorite 5 Songs of May 2015

Hey! It is dog-lover here! I am going to do my May 2015 "5 Favorite Songs!"

Some of the same songs might be on here as there was in previous months.

Let's get started:

5. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good

This one was in April.  I think it's a catchy song.

4. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down

This song is a pretty song with a pretty ending.

3. Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth - See You Again

A very pretty song (when Puth is singing) which was soundtrack in "Furious 7"

2. Rachel Platten - Fight Song

I think it's a catchy song with some pretty parts.

1. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

This song was in April and perhaps March, I am like REALLY loving this song, every time it comes on, I'm singing my head off.

Well, there you have it!  I will maybe post on Monday, June 1 about the Summer of Good Songs, I'll explain later.

BYE!

Dog-lover, signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment