Monday, June 1, 2015

The Summer of Good Songs by Dog-lover

Hi, it's dog-lover, I just noticed I am a big music fan and that is all I am posting, really.  I am going to share what I call "The Summer of Good Songs."  I thought I would post this to kick off the summer months! The Summer of Good Songs was the Summer of 2013 when I thought all the songs on the radio were fantastic and original.

I will share 15-20 songs that were hits in the summer of 2013.

1. Icona Pop- I Love It

2. Daft Punk feat. Pharrell- Get Lucky

3. Robin Thicke- Blurred Lines

4. Ariana Grande and Mac Miller- The Way

5. Selena Gomez- Come and Get It

6. Mariah Carey feat. Miguel- Beautiful or #Beautiful

7. Jason DeRulo- The Other Side

8. Capital Cities- Safe and Sound

9. Justin Timberlake- Take Back The Night

10. Tegan and Sara- Closer

11. Demi Lovato- Heart Attack

12. Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake- Holy Grail

13. Pitbull- Feel this Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera)

14. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- I Need Your Love

15. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive

16. Sara Bareilles- Brave

17. Zedd feat. Foxes- Clarity

18. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Can't Hold Us

19. Bruno Mars- Treasure

20. Miley Cyrus- We Can't Stop AND Wrecking Ball

Well, there you have it!  These are just 20 of the many songs that are in The SUMMER OF GOOD SONGS.  I don't know if we're going back to days again this summer, if we are, I'll be here all month!

Dog-lover


No comments:

Post a Comment