Monday, June 29, 2015

Doglover's Favorite 5 Songs of June

Hey everyone! This is doglover. I couldn't think of anything else to post, so I'm doing my favorite 5 songs of June 2015!

Here we go:

5. Ella Henderson - Ghost
This song is back in the Top 5 because I'm hearing it more lately on the radio, it's just a really incredible song. 

4. David Guetta and Nicki Minaj - Hey Mama

This song is catchy at moments and just plain upbeat.

3. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down

This was in previous months, so same reason. 

2. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
This was in 50 Shades of Grey, and still plays today on the radio, it's a pretty and cool song.

1. Wiz Khalifa - See You Again

This is a great song with many great parts (mostly the singing, not the rapping) It's also a great song to dedicate to Paul Walkers memory in Furious 7 (I didn't see it, however)


Well, there you have it. I'll see you in July

Doglover

No comments:

Post a Comment