Friday, June 12, 2015

Dog-lover presents... Commonly Overplayed Songs in Today's Music

Hey hey hey! It's doglover, and I am here to kick off the start of the summer days program, so next month, I will have Travel Tuesdays. My first Music Mondays is focused on commonly overplayed songs, and I'm talking about INSANELY overplayed, like it is all I ever hear on the radio (this is pop and rock, so there is no country) Also, this doesn't mean I don't like the songs, I just think they're played a lot & this is my opinion, some of you out there might not agree. 
Here are 10-15 commonly overplayed songs:

1. Taylor Swift - Blank Space

2. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

3. Sam Smith ~ any songs that are hits (I like them though)

4. Jason DeRulo - Want To Want Me

5. Shaggy - I Need Your Love

6. Taylor Swift - Style

7. Fall Out Boy - Light Em Up

8. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (my favorite song)

9. Mark Ronson (w/ Bruno Mars) - Uptown Funk

10. Echosmith - Bright (another song I love)

Well, there you have it, again, this is my theory, you might have a different list. I'll see you next Monday, June 29 with another post that I don't know about yet. See you there

Dog-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment