Friday, April 24, 2015

Dog-lover's Favorite 5 songs of April 2015

Hello, Dog-lover here! I am going to share my favorite 5 songs of April of 2015!  Warning: Some songs from previous months might be on here, like always!

We have a tie for 5!

5. Ariana Grande- Break Free and One Last Time (both by her)

Both of them are catchy.

4. Ella Henderson- Ghost

This song was on 3 times, so I am not going to explain it.

3. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good

This song is so catchy, I have it stuck in my head for the next 2 hours from the time I hear it.

2. Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth

This song has a beautiful tone.  It is so catchy and upbeat.

WE HAVE A TIE FOR 1, AS WELL!!!!!

1. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

This song was in 50 Shades of Grey, it's a catchy and pretty song.

2nd #1: Sam Smith - Lay Me Down

This has a beautiful ending and it's a really good song.  Sam Smith won 4 Grammy's at the Grammy Awards, he has a great voice!

Well, there you have it!  I will be back sometime in May with another post of some topic!  See you there!

Dog-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment