Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Doglover's Favorite 5 Songs of February 2015

Hey, it is doglover and I apologize for not bringing this to you in February, time just got away from me. Anyway, here are my favorite 5 songs of February (some of the same songs from January may be in this)

5. John Legend- Glory

I know this isn't on radios yet, but I heard it on the Grammys and the Oscars, I like the part when the people in the background just keep on saying "Glory" is my favorite. 

4. Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo- Time of Our Lives

I just like the song in general. 

3. Vance Joy- Riptide

This was in January's, I know. 

2. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

This song has pretty harmony and just is pretty in general. 

1. Ella Henderson- Ghost

This was in January, still my favorite. 

That is it! I will see you next week where I cover something about the states. 

Dog-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment