Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dog-lover's Favorite 5 Songs of March 2015

Hey Hey Hey! This is dog-lover here.  I am going to deliver my favorite 5 songs of March.  Yes, it's already the end of March (wow!)  Here we go:
Note: Some might be the same as other months

5. Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande

This song may have been in previous months, I think it is a really pretty song.

4. Vance Joy- Riptide

This song has been on since I started being on the blog.

3. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good

This is a funny, yet catchy song, you have it stuck in your head for like 5 minutes.

2. Ella Henderson- Ghost

This has been on since I started, so I will not explain this one.

1. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

It's a pretty song from "50 Shades of Grey."  It was on here last month.

Here you go, my favorite 5 songs of March.  Tune in the first week of April for the biggest 10 states in population or area, I'm not sure which I didn't do.  Anyway, there you have it.  I'll see you in April!

Dog-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment