Tuesday, January 20, 2015

News...I guess

Hey, it's not_luna_lovegood, and I just want to clarify something. We are not doing the "days" thing until June. What I mean is that we're not going to post all our music stuff on Monday, travel stuff on Tuesday, and all that. We will sort our posts out by topic as per usual, but they won't be on the same day. For example, my next post is a Throwback I found from within the Drafts section. However, it's Tuesday. Even though it's Tuesday, the post will still go under Throwback Thursday. I'm posting  will go back to the old "days" format in June, when we are out of school and have more time to post. There is one difference, though: We will switch topics every two weeks to get more of a variety. If any other news comes along, either myself or another Brick Wall host will let you know!

Looney

No comments:

Post a Comment