Monday, January 26, 2015

Doglover's favorite 5 songs of January

Hi this is Dog-lover and I am here to share my favorite 5 songs of January.  Just a FYI, I am doing this sometime in the last week of every month.  Sometimes it may be the same, but mostly, it will change.  These 5 songs I am about to list I have heard on the radio, Pandora, or from other places.

Here we go:

5. Ariana Grande- Love Me Harder

This song is by Ariana Grande, who was on 2 of my favorite shows, which I will do sometime in February.  She launched her career recently (maybe 2014 or 2013, or 2012) I do not know.  I feel this is a really upbeat song, and it has nice tone and quality.

4. Alesso (ft. Tove Lo)- Heroes (We Could Be)

This song started in the late months of last year.  When I first heard it, I did not know what to expect of this song, but after 2-5 months of hearing it, I realized I love it.  It is pretty and Alesso does some pretty cool DJ-ing in that song.

3. Vance Joy- Riptide

This song was released in 2013.  It has a pretty tone and is fun to listen to.  My favorite part is where he goes OOOOO-OOOOO-OOOOOO in different tones right before he says "running down to the riptide"

2. Ariana Grande (ft. Zedd)- Break Free

This was originally my favorite song until one other song took over.  Which is why I leave it at #2.  It has cool music in the background and I still love it like I did months ago.

AND FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! #1!!!!!

1. Ella Henderson- Ghost

I first thought this song was an OK song, but after a couple of months, I realized this song is AWESOME!!!!!  Ella Henderson is only 19 years old, but she has quite a voice.

Well, those are my top 5 songs for January 2015, catch this kind of post next month in the last week.  See you later!

dog-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment