Friday, September 4, 2015

Doglover's favorite 5 songs of the summer 2015!

Hey everyone! Doglover is finally back after a long-awaited return. I am here to share my 5 favorite songs of the year. Here we go:

5. Ella Henderson- Ghost
This was a song I enjoyed all of 2015 and I will continue to love it.

4. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
This is a song I will continue to love as well as it is a very pretty song with good tone.

3. Train - Angel In Blue Jeans
This is a new one. It's an old song but I heard it on Satellite Radio all summer, and I have regained my liking to this song.

2. Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
This was a favorite all summer because it's a great way to send Paul Walker off to a better place. With a pretty sing from Fabulous 7, don't quote me on this if I'm wrong.

1. Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
At first, I didn't know what to think about this song, but now I realized these two singers make a great duet with a pretty harmonizing song. This is now my new favorite.

Well there it is. My favorite songs of the summer. I apologize that this was long overdue. See you soon


Dog-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment