Wednesday, August 23, 2017

not_luna_lovegood's New Blog!

I haven't done this in a while. 

Seriously, I couldn't even remember the username for the email we used for writing this blog. This is mainly for the, like, five people who read the Brick Wall and inevitably forgot about it because we haven't posted in a year and a half. In case you couldn't tell, the blog is pretty much dead. We didn't make an announcement declaring it dead because we're lazy, but yeah, it's dead. RIP to the Brick Wall. Here is a song to commemorate this tragic loss...

This post isn't all bad news, though! In case you couldn't tell from the title, I, not_luna_lovegood, have created a new blog! I made it because I missed writing on a blog but I didn't want to come back to this one because it's, you know, dead. My new blog is called Stellar in Neverland, and I explain some basic things about it in my first post, which is the only one on the blog as I write this. The link is here, enjoy!

That's pretty much all I have to say now. Bye, probably forever. 

not_luna_lovegood

No comments:

Post a Comment